(SOLD BY LINEAR METRE)
Our pine Log Lap Cladding is a perfect addition to add a unique touch to any outdoor project. Treated for external use, this cladding is a great product that can be used extensively in the garden including fencing, gates and sheds. This distinctive looking cladding adds great texture to any space. This product comes tongue and grooved for easy installation.
Machined out of slow grown Scandinavian white wood, kiln dried and finished to a High Standard, this aesthetically pleasing Log Lap Cladding can be easily stained, varnished or painted.
- Planed T&G
- Green Treated
- Machined out of slow grown Scandinavian white wood
- Kiln dried to improve stability
- Easily stained, varnished or painted
- Perfect for fencing, gates and sheds
- Use YELLOW PASSIVATED, ZINC or TREATED DECKING SCREWS for an easy effective fitting
Profile: Log Lap Cladding
Width: 95mm (3 3/4”)
Thickness: 18mm (3/4”)
Material: White wood
Surface: Smooth PAR